Choose Watertite for Central Heating Installation, Repair & Servicing in Bristol
Watertite Plumbing & Heating Engineers Bristol use modern, high-quality materials and components as well as working with traditional methods and materials for period buildings. Our expert advice is impartial and based on the customer repairing and installing central heating systems requires a high level of qualification, skill and experience. Systems these days can combine complex components such as condensing (combination) boilers, unvented domestic hot water cylinders, pressurised systems and digital controllers. Our GAS SAFE registered engineers are fully trained and qualified to design, install, repair and service central heating systems.
So, if you need a central heating installed, repaired or serviced in Bristol, contact us now: 01179 093 967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Heating Engineers in Bristol
Central heating keeps your radiators working efficiently and gives you hot water. Our central heating engineers in Bristol can install or upgrade your central heating, maintain it so it works as efficiently as possible, and repair it when things go wrong.
Most of the time, we don’t think about our central heating systems. The radiators come on according to our settings, making our homes cosy and warm. When you turn on the hot water tap at the sink, bath, or shower, hot water flows. It is frustrating and inconvenient when things go wrong, however. It can even be dangerous, particularly if the heating isn’t working in a house with children, or with elderly or ill residents.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers understand the importance of central heating to your comfort and way of life, and our services cover your whole system. This includes your boiler and the controls plus all the pipes and radiators located throughout your home or business.
Central Heating Services in Bristol
- Central heating installation – this includes new installations, upgrades, and replacements. We take into account things like installation costs, the cost of fuel, the efficiency of the system, and the system’s reliability. We can then advise you on the best option for your home today and in the future. We can also advise you on energy efficiency regulations and, to save you time and money, we will register the new installation with Building Control.
- Central heating repair – repairs of boilers, broken or damaged pipes, control units, and more. Our team responds quickly to get your central heating back to normal as soon as possible.
- Central heating servicing – we use both power flushing and chemicals to thoroughly clean your central heating system.
Our central heating engineers in Bristol can help with all makes, models, and type of system, including condensing (combination) boilers, unvented domestic hot water cylinders, pressurised systems, digital controllers, and more.
We offer central heating services to both residential and commercial customers. We can help you in two main areas:
- Maintaining your existing system to make it as efficient as possible – we ensure you get the right level of heat in all your radiators and taps. We also ensure the system remains economical.
- Installing new central heating systems or upgrading your existing system – we can fully design and install a new central heating system, upgrade your existing system, or replace individual parts.
Who Could Benefit From Our Central Heating Expertise?
- Thinking of having a new central heating system installed?
- Think your heating bills are too high?
- Have radiators that are fully or partially cold?
- Have known or suspected problems in your current system?
- Want a more environmentally friendly system?
- Are worried about reliability?
- Want to ensure your system is running as efficiently as it can for as long as it can?
Whatever style of central heating system you have, and whatever the make and model of the components, we can help.
Benefits of Professional Central Heating Services
Central heating loses its efficiency for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons, however, is when sludge accumulates in your pipes and radiators. This is normal, but heat is not transferred through the system as efficiently when the sludge builds up. We remove that sludge using a variety of methods so your heating works more effectively, and saves you money.
In addition, your central heating will require less maintenance in the medium-to-long term when it is regularly maintained.
You will also have the peace of mind that the central heating in your home is dependable and will deliver maximum levels of comfort, even when the temperatures outside get extremely cold.
Common Symptoms of Central Heating Problems
There are a number of things you should look out for with your central heating, as they may be an indicator that something is wrong and should be checked by a qualified engineer. They include:
- Problems with your boiler – this includes ignition problems, loss of pressure, or the boiler unexpectedly switching off. A boiler that is noisier than normal may also have a problem.
- Cold radiators – radiators that don’t heat, or only partially heat, could mean there is air in the system.
- Lack of hot water – if your central heating is not working, you won’t get hot water from your taps.
- Noises – noisy pipes and radiators in parts or throughout the whole system can indicate an issue.
- Broken or faulty radiator valves – will usually need to be replaced.
- Faulty pumps – faulty pumps can sometimes be repaired but may need to be replaced.
- Leaking or damaged pipes – leaks can cause water damage to other parts of your house so should be repaired as quickly as possible.
- Radiator problems – this includes damaged radiators or radiators that have fallen off the wall.
- Thermostat faults – particularly in older central heating systems.
Watertite Plumbing & Heating have been rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 30 ratings for our plumbing, heating and inspection services.